This is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and OpenCartArabic Extensions for OpenCart Extensions software product(s) which may include extensions, templates and services.
By purchasing, installing, or otherwise using OpenCartArabic Extensions products, you acknowledge that you have read this License and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this License, do not install or use OpenCartArabic Extensions products.
The Agreement becomes effective at the moment when you acquire software from our site or receive it through email or on data medium or by any other means. OpenCartArabic Extensions reserves the right to make reasonable changes to the terms of this license agreement and impose its clauses at any given time.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
By purchasing a product of OpenCartArabic Extensions:
• Customer will receive source code open 100
• The customer will obtain a License Certificate which will remain valid until for 1 YEAR (exception Premium Membership where the license is during membership period: 3 months, 6 months or 1 Year ) or until OpenCartArabic terminates this License because of Customer's failure to comply with any of its Terms and Conditions.
• Each license is valid for a Single Domain
• You are allowed to customize our products to fit with your using purpose.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
(2.1) Installation and Use
• For each new Software installation, you are obliged to purchase a separate License.
• You are not permitted to use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
• You are legally bound to preserve the copyright information intact.
You are not allowed to distribute OpenCartArabic Extensions software to third parties. Any distribution without our permission, including noncommercial distribution is considered as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law. You may not place the Software onto a server that allows access to the Software via a public network or the Internet for distribution purposes.
You may not give, sell, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software to anyone.
(2.4) Compliance with Applicable Laws
OpenCart Arabic Extensions software and a portion of it are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. Accordingly, the customer is required to treat the software like any other copyrighted material.
Any activity violating copyright law will be prosecuted according to the current law. We retain the right to revoke the license of any user holding an invalid license.
OpenCart Arabic extensions may terminate this License at any time if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this License. In such event, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the software is revoked and you must destroy all copies of OpenCart Arabic Extensions products in your possession.
After being notified of termination of your license, if you continue to use OpenCartArabic Extensions software, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to prevent you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.We are not bound to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software for the termination of this License.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall OpenCartArabic Extensions be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) arising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the OpenCartArabic Extensions products, even if OpenCart Arabic Extensions has been advised of the possibility of such damages.